Chicago Pneumatic Products in San Jose
Chicago Pneumatic has been providing its customers with durable and dependable products for more than 100 years. Numerous industries across the world depend on Chicago Pneumatic to provide top-of-the-line products that help them streamline and improve the work process. Innovation is key to the company’s approach, along with continually working to provide better, faster, and more durable tools to fit the need of an ever-evolving world. If you are in need of a portable air compressor near San Jose or the Bay Area, Chicago Pneumatic can provide the high-performance tool you are looking for.
Chicago Pneumatic is proud to offer a wide range of compressors and generators, all of which can be operated using a simple and easy-to-use control panel. These compressors are useable for numerous applications, and all of them are designed and built to be durable and to hold up well to repeated use. They are also designed to be highly portable, making them all the more convenient for the fast-paced construction industry.
Chicago Pneumatic Products
- Reciprocating Air Compressors
- Two-stage electric duplex compressors 10 to 15 HP
- Single-stage electric driven compressors 2 to 3.5 HP
- Two-stage gas-driven compressors 9 to 14 HP
- Two-stage electric air compressors 5 to 7.5 HP
- Contractor series compressors 1.5 to 14 HP
- Two-stage electric Quiet Enclosed (QP) compressors 5 to 7.5 HP
- Two-stage Iron Series electric simplex and duplex compressors 5 to 20 HP
- Two-stage Iron Series gas-driven compressors 11 to 16 HP
- Fixed Speed Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- Quiet rotary screw (QRS) 3 to 15 HP
- Quiet rotary screw (QRS) Mini 10 HP
- Quiet rotary screw (QRS) 20 to 30 HP
- Gear drive rotary screw CPBg 35 to 50 HP
- CPC/CPD 40 to 75 HP
- Gear drive (CPCG/CPDG) rotary screw compressor 40 to 100 HP
- Gear drive (CPE/CPF) rotary screw air compressors 100 to 340 HP
- Air-cooled (CPF/CPG) Gear drive rotary screw compressors 270 to 500 HP
- Water-cooled CPE150 (W) / CPF175-340 (W) / CPG340-500 (W) HP
- Variable speed (CPVS) rotary screw air compressors 20 to 250 HP
- Variable Speed Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- Variable-speed direct drive rotary screw CPVSd 10 to 50 HP
- Air Receivers
- Portable Air Compressors
- 90 cfm to 185 cfm portable compressors: These air compressors are primarily used to drive pneumatic tools.
- 400 cfm portable compressors: This compressor, with a turbocharged John Deere engine, is used for abrasive blasting and to drive pneumatic tools.
- CPS 750 portable compressors: This compressor range is designed for difficult tasks such as well drilling and abrasive blasting.
- CPS 850 portable compressors: This compressor range has a John Deere T4F diesel engine for variable flow and pressure control.
- Utility Mounted Compressor: The CPS 185 PDU portable air compressor can be cross-mounted on service vehicles. It comes with a lifting bail and two sets of forklift slots.
- Refrigerated Air Dryers
- CPX Refrigerated Air Dryers
- Desiccant Dryers
- CPAD/CPADM Series
- Inline Particulate and Oil Removal Filters
- G Filter
- S Filter
- C Filter
- D Filter
- V Filter
- P Filter
- Oil/Water Separators